Frequently Asked Questions
Complete 5 OPTIONS & all of the ESSENTIALS section.
- [ ] Help to pitch and strike your tent
- [ ] Cook a Backwoods meal with your tent buddies
- [ ] Show you know what things you need to do to look after your campsite and kit
- [ ] Make, name and look after an imaginary camp pet...
- [ ] Build a shelter/bivvy for two, and sleep in it for at least one night of your camp
- [ ] Make a useful Camp Gadget
- [ ] Erect and use a weather stone to give local weather forecast.
- [ ] Make a woggle out of something you have on camp. Could be wood or cord. Using knife skills or knots.
- [ ] Invite one of the Damboree ASU or your ACC Cubs or County Nights Away Advisers to your event
- [ ] Perform a Campfire skit or teach a new song
Essentials - do ALL of these
- [ ] 2 or 3 nights Cubs sleeping outside
- [ ] Spell out Damboree in Camp Items
- [ ] Post pictures, or it didn’t happen, to Facebook using #DamboreeCubs #Cubsintents
Badges & Merchandise
- A Dose of the Warm and Fuzzies
- This ‘ere Damboree, what it’s all about?
- New Website Design de-cloaked
- Charity Badges Cross The Pond
- Damboree 2018 Retrospective & Prospective